Epson L130 resetter free download (rar) latest version 2022. Install the EPSON Adjustment Program from google drive and a few simple steps to reset your printer.
Errors such as service required occur on printers that have been used for a long time, at a certain number the Epson printer will issue this error to protect itself so that the printer does not experience ink leaks, therefore we must check the ink waste, or replace the waste, then do a reset so that this printer can be used again normally.
The cause of printer ink waste is full or service required, which often appears on Epson printers such as the L130, which is because the ink drain tank is full, the count of the number of prints on the printer memory has reached the limit and this memory printer needs to be reset, but all of that is Epson do to keep the printer from leaks and more unwanted dysfunction.
Epson L130 Resetter Adjustment Program
The latest Epson L130 resetter 2022 can be downloaded easily. Resetter is a tool that serves to solve various problems with the printer such as the appearance of error notifications such:
- The ink pad is at the end of its service life
- It is nearly time to reset the ink levels
- It is time to reset the ink levels
- Waste ink is full
- Service required
On the printer, there is a sponge pad as place for ink disposal called the Waste Ink Pad where every time the printer cleans the printer head, the dirty ink previously contained in the head will be dumped into the ink disposal sponge (Waste Ink Pad) and if the sponge is full it will display an error notification / The printer indicator light will flash and the printer cannot be used to print.
When the Epson L130 printer has a problem, don’t panic, let alone take it directly to a repairman. Because this can be a minor problem that you can handle yourself easily and quickly.
To deal with this, there are at least three solutions that you can. First, check several printer components which are often the main factor causing errors, secondly doing a manual reset without an application, and thirdly by doing a total/automatic reset using a free tool/application called Resetter Adjustment Program or Adjprog.exe.
Resetter Epson L130 Latest Version 2022
Resetter Epson L130 to reset your printer so that the printer returns to normal and can be used as usual. You can get the download link for the latest and free Epson L130 resetter below:
File Name: Epson L130 Resetter.rar
Size: 20 MB
Support OS: Windows 11 | Windows 10 | Windows 8 | Windows 7
How to Reset Epson L130 Using Resetter
Perform the following steps to reset the Epson L130 printer:
Turn on and connect the printer to the computer, make sure you have downloaded the latest Epson L130 driver and installed it
Download and extract the results of the resetter software download first, the download link is above this article.
- Open the AdjProg.exe application. The Adjustment Program window appears containing the license agreement, press Accept to continue.
- Press the Select button to select the port and printer model to be reset.
- Set the Model Name to Epson L130, Destination, and Port to Auto selection, if you have pres OK.
- Then press the Particular adjustment mode button to start the reset. Select Waste ink on the counter under Maintenance and press OK.
- A new window will appear, please press the check mark on the Main pad Counter and click Check, if successful, a number that must be reset will appear, then click the check again and press Initialization to reset.
- After the reset is successful, a window will appear please turn off the printer here you have to turn off the printer first then press Ok.
- Then another window appears with the message The waste ink pad counter has been initialized properly.
- urn on the printer and click the [Check] button to check the waste ink pad counter value. Just press OK and turn your printer back on.
The printer is ready to use, return to normal and turn off the resetter software
The Epson L130 printer should have been successful and can be run again after doing this resetter. Keep in mind that this must be done carefully and according to the instructions in the tutorial above. If there is a problem or the software is not running, you can contact us on the contact page.
Related Epson Adjustment Program: