Download the latest Resetter for Epson L130 or Epson Adjustment Program for free. Resetter Epson L130 File.Rar from Google Drive and run it automatically by following simple steps.
EPSON Adjustment Program Full Version and safe from dangerous malware for Epson L130. Free Download Without Password at adriviera.com! Resetter files that work 100% can be downloaded easily.
How to Reset Epson L130 Printer Both Manually and Automatically Using the Latest Version 2023 Resetter Adjustment Program (AdjProg.exe) plus a free download link and it doesn’t cost a penny.
However, in daily use, the Epson L130 sometimes experiences various problems which prevent the printer from printing any documents. And, when there is a problem with the printing press, several error signs will appear.
Epson L130 Printer Signs Need To Be Reset
There are several important signs that need to be known before the Epson L130 printer requires a reset. In this case, the characteristics are divided into two parts.
- First, the printer will display a power/resume indicator light that flashes and an ink/paper indicator light that flashes alternately or simultaneously continuously.
- Second, a dialog box will appear on the computer monitor screen (PC/Laptop) containing various error warnings. Among them:
- it’s almost time to reset the ink levels
- it’s time to reset the ink level
- Ink waste full
- required service
- Ink pads are at the end of their useful life
Check What Causes Epson L130 Error
When the Epson L130 has a problem, you should check several components that might be one of the main causes.
- Cartridge-The Epson L130 cartridge is one of the most frequently problematic components. For that, try removing the cartridge first and then cleaning it. After that, please plug it back in and then turn on the printer again.
- Remaining Ink Disposal Tubes (Vacum) – Vacuum ink usually also often has problems when it is full. For that, try to check this section and then suck up the remaining ink in it until it’s clean.
- Roller-The roller (where the paper comes out) is sometimes also a source of problems. For that, make sure the roller is not blocked by foreign objects, such as scraps of paper. If there is, clean it thoroughly.
- Ink Tubes-Make sure the cartridges still have ink in them. If it runs out, please refill it again. In addition, also check the ink hose so that it is not folded or jammed.
- Miscellaneous-Apart from the 4 components above, you can also check several other important parts which you think are the cause. For example USB cables, ink foam (where the cartridge stops when not in use), and so on.
Now, after you have checked the printer components which you think are one of the causes of the Epson L130 error but still cannot be used, you should try doing a total reset.
In this case, the Epson L130 reset is divided into two ways. The first manual reset is done by pressing the power/resume combination button (without an application). Both are reset automatically with the help of a resetter adjustment program.
One of the best ways to return to normal the Epson L130 printer function is to reset it. This reset is required to reset all data stored by the printer chip back to normal. For example, resetting the Waste Ink Pad Counter which is full, the number of paper prints has reached the maximum limit, and so on.
Epson L130 Manual Reset (Without Application)
- Unplug or unplug the power cord for approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, then turn it back on.
- After it is fully lit, then press and hold the RESUME button (ink logo) for about 5 seconds, then release.
- After that, press and hold the RESUME button again for 3 seconds, then release.
- If so, wait until the printer performs the reset process. Wait for it to finish.
- When the reset is successful, the Epson L130 indicator light (resume or ink/paper) will stop flashing.
- Finally, please print a document or two to confirm whether the reset process was successful or not.
Now, after the manual reset process above is still unsuccessful, you should try the automatic reset method using the Epson L130 Resetter Adjustment Program application below.
Reset Epson L130 Automatically Using a Resetter
Automatic reset using the Resetter Adjustment Program (Adjprog.exe) application is an easy step to reset the Epson L130 printer. But before that, you have to download the application first.
To get it, you can download it for free below along with a complete tutorial on how to use it, complete with pictures to make it easier for you to apply it.
Epson L130 Resetter Free Downloads
Important Note: Before downloading the Resetter Epson L130 files, please turn off your computer’s Antivirus first (don’t worry, because this file is not a virus).
Disclaimer: All forms of download files on the Adriviera.com site are educational materials only. Risks that may occur, please bear it yourself (Do it with your own risk).
Printers: Epson L130
File: Adjustment Program (Adjprog.exe)
Size: 5.65 MB
Windows: 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32/64bit)
How to Use Epson L130 Resetter
- First, run the Adjprog.exe Resetter application that you have activated (a tutorial on how to activate it is in the zip/rar folder/file).
- On the front of the resetter application, please select [Select].
- In the Model Name section, select the printer series you are using, then click [OK].
- Select [Particular Adjustment Mode].
- Select [Waste ink pad counter], then click [OK].
- Check [Main pad counter] and [Platen pad counter] then click Check.
- Check again [Main pad counter] and [Platen pad counter] then click the Initialize button.
- When finished, a small dialog will appear on the computer screen displaying the message “Please Turn Off and Turn On your printer”.
Now, at this stage, please turn off and then turn on your printer again. If the reset is successful, the Power/Resume light will turn on normally or no longer blink. finished.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?