Causes Canon MX922 printer has problems and 5 error codes that generally occur, such as error codes B200/6000/C000/5100/2500/1403.
The printer has a function to print data from a device onto paper. Imagine if today there were no printers, then many jobs in the office would be difficult and would take a long time. It is undeniable that the existence of a printer is very useful for human life.
Therefore we should also understand how the ins and outs of operating this one hardware. Apart from how to use it, we also have to know how to troubleshoot if an error occurs on the printer.
This is something that often happens, many printers suddenly get errors so they don’t work. Even though it often happens, there are still many people who don’t know how to deal with printer errors.
To fix a printer that has an error is actually not that difficult, we only need to know the cause and identify the problem. In the following, we have compiled several guidelines related to printer solutions that experience errors.
Fix Canon MX922 Printer Error
Usually, an error printer will display an error code message or a blinking light. Please adjust to the error code that occurs on your printer and try how to deal with printer errors.
MX922 Error code B200
If you encounter error code B200 on your Canon PIXMA MX922 (or related error B201/B202/B203/B204/B205/B206/B207) it generally means that print head communication has failed and your printer needs to be repaired or replaced with a new print head.
MX922 Error code 6000/C000
If you find error code 6000/C000 on Canon MX922, it means an error occurred with the printer. The way you can do that is: Turn off the machine>unplug the machine power cord from the power supply> Reconnecting the machine> and restart the machine.
MX922 Error code 5100
Error code 5100 on the Canon MX922 often appears on printer errors including packaging materials that have not been removed and/or obstructions in the paper feed path that have not been checked.
How to fix:
- Remove the packing material from the printer.
- Check for and remove the jammed paper and any obstructions in the paper feed path.
- Sometimes a paper may get stuck in the paper output slot.
- Try removing it from the transport unit inside the printer. If there is no paper jammed in the transport unit you can check again to remove the jammed paper from behind the paper tray.
- Another way is that you can clean the timing strip (encoder) inside the printer.
- If the above actions don’t get rid of the Error code 5100 error on your Canon MX922, the next method is to turn off the printer and unplug the power cord. Then reconnect the power cord and turn on your printer again.
Note: If you unplug the power plug, all faxes stored in the machine’s memory will be permanently deleted.
MX922 Error code 2500
The problem with displaying error code 2500 on the Canon PIXMA MX922 is that there has been an Automatic Print Head Alignment failure / The print head nozzle is clogged / Paper with a size other than A4 or Letter is inserted into the cassette (bottom) / The paper output slot is exposed to strong light.
How to fix :
Press the OK button on the MX922 printer to clear the error, then perform the actions described below.
- Print the nozzle check pattern to check the status of the print head in the printer.
- Load a sheet of A4/Letter size Photo Paper with the printing side (whiter side) facing UP and perform Auto Print Head Alignment again.
- Please adjust the operating environment or machine position so that the paper output slot is not directly exposed to strong light.
After carrying out the actions above, usually, error code 2500 on the Canon PIXMA MX922 will be resolved. However, if the problem persists after re-aligning the Print Head, press the OK button to clear the error and then perform Manual Print Head Alignment.
MX922 Error code 1403
The cause of Error Code 1403 on the Canon MX922 Printer is a problem with the printhead. These errors could be indicative of a cartridge error.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?