Download Resetter for Epson L360 EPSON Adjustment Program File. (Rar) Latest Version 2022 from google drive and run automatically by following simple steps.
EPSON Adjustment Program Full Version for L360 + Keygen (crack) and safe from malicious malware for Epson L360. Download Resetter Epson L360 for free without a password at adriviera.com! The resetter file that works 100% can be downloaded easily.
Epson L360 Resetter Latest 2022
The Epson L360 is quite popular and is widely used by people because the price is quite affordable. The more often the printer is used, it can experience various kinds of problems, especially if it is rarely noticed or not cared for. Worse yet, the printer must be reset if certain problems arise so that it can be used again. Resetter Epson L360 is needed to solve this problem.
But don’t worry, we can download the resetter application very easily. The Epson L360 is actually quite reliable, but when the print limit of the printer has been exceeded or the ink pad is full, the printer cannot be used again without resetting.
These two problems often occur marked by the power light, paper, and ink flashing together when turned on. Well, in this article we will discuss it in detail starting from the free download link to how to reset the Epson L360 printer using the resetter. Of course, we will use the latest method that still works.
Download Resetter Epson L360
File name: Epson L360 Resetter
File Version: 1.1.0
Compatible For: Windows 11[32/64-bit], Windows 10 [32/64-bit], Windows 8 [32/64-bit], Windows 7 [32/64-bit], Windows XP [32/64-bit] bits].
Popular For Epson Resetter:
What are the problems that cause you to have to reset the L360 printer?
The indicator light is flashing
If you find the Epson L360 printer can’t be used and flashes both the power button indicator light and the red indicator light, then the printer may ask to be reset.
The message Service required appears in the Epson Status Monitor window
Epson status monitor is a program used to monitor printer performance and status. If you find this message, it is likely that the printer must be reset so that it can be used again.
Another error message appears on the Epson Status Monitor
Another cause is an error message such as Ink waste is full, or It is time to reset the ink levels which causes the printer to be unable to use and requires a printer reset.
How To Reset Epson L360 Using Adjustment Program
Here’s How to Reset Epson L360 Automatically With a Free Resetter Application. Epson printer reset can be done is by using the automatic method or with the help of the Resetter Adjustment Program application.
- That way, make sure you have downloaded the Epson L360 resetter application first. First, please download the Epson L360 Full Version resetter application above.
- Then run the Epson Adjustment Program resetter (adjprog.exe), by right-clicking on the “adjprog.exe” file, then select “Run as administrator” and then click “Ok” If it is already open select the type of printer to be reset, then click “Ok” and select “Particular adjustment mode”.
- Then select “Waste ink pad counter”.
- After that put a checkmark on “Main pad counter”, “Platen pad counter” and “Ink System pad counter” then click “Check” & click “Initialize” and then click “Finish”.
The final step is to turn off the printer, then turn it back on. After that, look at the Epson L220 printer which was an error, now it’s back to normal.
Epson L360 Manual Reset (Without Resetter)
How to Manually Reset Epson L360 If you don’t have a resetter adjustment program for the Epson L360 printer, you can reset the waste ink pad counter manually (without any application).
So to do this, please refer to the following steps.
- Unplug or unplug the power cord for approximately 3 to 5 minutes, or approximately the electrical power stored in the printer has run out.
- Next, plug/reconnect the power cable to the power source then turn the printer back on, then wait until the printer turns on perfectly. When it is lit, the next step press and hold the RESUME button (ink logo) for about 5 seconds, then release it.
- Next, press and hold the RESUME button again for 3 seconds, then release. When it is done, the printer will automatically do the reset process which usually takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- When the manual reset process is successful, the resume or ink/paper light will stop flashing. Well, at this stage the printer has been successfully reset and can be used. Done.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?