Epson L130 L220 L310 L360 L365 Resetter Tool Adjustment Program/AdjProg.exe. Complete and detailed troubleshooting (complete pictures) on how to Reset Printer Epson L130, L220, L310, L360, and L365 manually (without application) and automatically using Resetter software.
Epson L130 L220 L310 L360 L365 Resetter (100% Solved)
Generally, Epson printers, be it the L365, L360, L310, L220, L130, or other series, usually, when there is an error or problem, the ink/paper indicator light will flash alternately / simultaneously, causing the printer to be unable to use or not to print.
Some of the causes that cause the indicator light to blink, it could be caused by the ink in the tube has run out, the cartridge is dirty / not tight / damaged, paper jam (there is paper/dirt in the roller}, or the paper print has reached the maximum limit (over print). ), the ink pad is full and several other causes.
In addition, on the computer screen (Laptop / PC) a dialog box will also appear containing a warning message. For example “it is time to reset the ink levels“, “it is nearly time to reset the ink levels“, “Ink waste is full“, “service required“, and “Inkpad is at the end of its service live” or a message similar errors. Examples such as the following image.
Initial Check for Epson Printer Error Causes
when you find the Epson printer cannot print, which is marked by a blinking indicator light or there are various error messages like the one above, you should do an initial check first of the parts that might be the main cause. Among them:
- Check the ink in the printer tube, if it runs out please refill it.
- Check the printer cartridges. Make sure there is no dirt stuck to or blocking it and see its position, whether it is installed properly or not.
- Make sure there is no paper jam in the printer roller. See the cable that connects the printer to the computer.
- Make sure it is installed properly.
However, if you have done the things above, but the printer is still not working, you should do a Total Reset. The goal is to reset all data stored by the printer’s Counter IC (EEPROM).
For example, resetting the maximum number of printed paper to zero (like new), normalizing the ink pad counter, restoring the printer’s initial settings, and so on.
Do a Reset, there are two ways that can be done. First Manual Reset Without Application and second Automatic Reset Using Resetter Software Epson Adjustment Program. These two methods work well on several types of Epson L-Series printers, including the L130, L220, L310, L360, and L365.
How to Manually Reset Epson L130 L220 L310 L360 L365
One of the easiest, most practical and quick steps to reset the Epson L130/L220/L310/L360/L365 is to manually reset it without any software. How to do it? here are the steps.
- Unplug the power cable for about 3-5 minutes.
- Turn it back on and wait for the printer to turn on perfectly.
- Next, press and hold the resume button (ink logo) for 5 seconds, then release.
- Press and hold the resume button again for 3 seconds, then release it.
- Shortly after that, the printer will automatically reset and wait for it to finish.
- If successful, the indicator light will no longer flash and is ready to use.
However, if the manual reset above doesn’t work, try doing an automatic reset using the Resetter Epson Adjustment Program software for the L Series L130/L220/L310/L360/L365.
Auto Reset Epson L130 L220 L310 L360 L365
As mentioned above, to perform an Automatic Reset, special software is required, namely the Resetter Adjustment Program or AdjProg. This application is a tool to help solve various problems that are often faced by Epson printers.
The Epson Resetter has many functions, in addition to being able to reset all data stored by the Counter IC printer, such as resetting the maximum number of documents that have been printed, resetting the waste ink pad counter, and so on can also be used for maintenance purposes. For example head cleaning, setting EEPROM, and so on.
Free Download Resetter Epson L130/L220/L310/L360/L365
Name: Epson Adjustment Program
File Name AdjProg.ex
Size 2.66 MB
OS Support; Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32bit / 64bit)
Applicable For: Epson Printers L130 L220 L310 L360 L365 Series
How to Use Resetter Epson L130/L220/L310/L360/L365
- Download the Resetter Epson Adjustment Program (Adjprog.exe) file for the Epson L130/L220/L310/L360/L365 printer above, then extract the file.
- Next, please run the resetter application by double-clicking on the icon/file “Adjprog-L130-L220-L310-L360-L365.exe”.
- Click the “Select” button, and select the printer type in the “Model Name” and a USB port used, but it is recommended that it is better to choose “Auto Selection”. After that click “OK”.
- Next, click “Particular Adjustment Mode” then select “Waste ink pad counter” then “OK“.
- In the next menu, Tick on “Main pad counter“, then click “Check“. At this stage, the printer will provide some important information about the printer, including the number of times it has been printed.
- After that, Tick again on “Main pad counter” and continue by clicking “Initialization“. Wait until the process is complete.
- After the reset process is complete, the computer screen will display a notification “Please Turn On and Turn Off your printer“. Now at this stage, please turn off and then turn on your printer again.
Note; Usually, when the printer has been reset properly, there will be no more blinking on the indicator light and at this stage, you can use it as usual. The tutorial above uses the Epson L210 printer as practice material, but it can also work for the Epson L130, L220, L310, L360, and L365 series.
You Might Also Need:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?