Epson L360 driver for Windows 11/10/8/7 (32/64-bit) | Download the Printer driver installer as the first step to install the Epson L360.
Easily download the available Epson L360 drivers, complete with explanations to avoid errors when downloading and installing printer drivers. Make sure you download the recommended printer drivers and uninstall all previous printer drivers on your device.
There are two types of Epson L360 Printer Drivers that are usually available for download: full-featured & basic-featured drivers. Epson L360 MODEL NUMBER C462H – C11CE55501 Black color.
Epson L360 Printer Drivers
- Epson L360 Driver Free Download For Windows 11 (32-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Driver Free Download For Windows 11 (64-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Driver Free Download For Windows 10 (32-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Driver Free Download For Windows 10 (64-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Driver Free Download For Windows 8 (32-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Driver Free Download For Windows 8 (64-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Driver Free Download For Windows 7 (32-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Driver Free Download For Windows 7 (64-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
Epson L360 Scanner Drivers
- Epson L360 Scanner Driver Download For Windows 11 (32-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Scanner Driver Download For Windows 11 (64-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Scanner Driver Download For Windows 10 (32-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Scanner Driver Download For Windows 10 (64-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Scanner Driver Download For Windows 8 (32-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Scanner Driver Download For Windows 8 (64-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Scanner Driver Download For Windows 7 (32-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Scanner Driver Download For Windows 7 (64-bit) | (DOWNLOAD)
Epson L360 Basic Printer Driver Full Installer
- Epson L360 Full Installer Driver For All Windows 64-bit | (DOWNLOAD)
- Epson L360 Full Installer Driver For All Windows 32-bit | (DOWNLOAD)
How to install Epson L360 Printer Driver Full without Disk
Well, if you already have the Epson L360 Printer application/driver, follow these steps to start the installation.
- Open the Epson L360 Printer application/driver. After the Epson Printer Utility Setup window appears, you must determine whether this Epson L360 printer will be the default printer or not. If not, you can uncheck the Set as default printer by clicking on that option. Then click OK to continue the installation.
- In the “Select a language” window, specify the language you want to use. There is also an Indonesian language option for those of you who are in the territory of Indonesia. However, the admin wants to continue the installation process using English (English). To continue click the OK button.
- The next stage displays the Epson Eula containing the License agreement that must be approved to proceed with the installation. Therefore, click the Agree option, and then click OK. In this window there is a language option, you can choose the language you want to use to read the License agreement.
- Next, you need to wait until the printer driver is installed. After this process is complete, the next step is to connect the Epson L360 printer to a computer/laptop. Now, turn on the Epson L360 Printer and connect the printer’s USB cable to the computer/laptop USB slot. The printer will detect this connection if it is connected properly.
Wait until the printer’s USB port installation has been configured. After success there is a message box “Printer driver installation and port configuration were completed successfully” is displayed.
Well, the Epson L360 Printer is installed on the computer/laptop properly. To test, try printing. Open Microsoft office Word, open a file, then print (Ctrl+P). In Printer Name, try to find Printer Epson L360 series in the list of printers installed on the computer. Examples as shown in the image below.
That’s information about how to install the Epson L360 Printer without a CD [Epson L360 Series]. If there is a shortage, please save it in the comments column. I hope this information is helpful.
It is true that printers are generally used in offices, but there are also many individual users who have printers because many of the variants have affordable prices, such as the Epson L360 printer. This Epson L360 printer is about 48 cm long and 30 cm wide, so it doesn’t take up much space for placement.
Its weight is also fairly standard, which is 4.4 pond so it is quite light when lifted to be moved to another place. The Epson L360 printer was launched in Indonesia along with the Epson L220 printer and a number of other printers. All these printer models have an integrated ink tank, but without an ink faucet.
The ink faucet was originally intended to keep ink from spilling out. However, this security feature was later removed because it caused a new problem. Instead, the ink tank design is optimized so that every drop of ink is not spilled, especially when the printer is being carried.
Epson L360 Printer Features
The Epson L360 printer comes with three functions at once in one package. It can be printed, it can be copied, and it can also be scanned. Inside the ink tank, there are four ink cartridges that can be refilled easily. The price of original ink is indeed more expensive than non-original ink, but please remember that all the technology carried in an Epson printer was developed using original ink.
So, Epson printers can carry out all their functions effectively and efficiently if the printer is run using original ink. There are two innovative technologies used by the Epson L360 printer in printing documents, namely Micro Piezo and Variable Size Droplet Technology (VSDT).
Both are able to provide optimal print quality as long as you use original ink. Consistency in the use of original ink can prevent printer damage as early as possible, optimize print quality, and the number of prints can reach thousands of sheets.
When viewed as a whole (not only based on price), the cost of using original ink is actually cheaper. The print quality that you will get from the Epson L360 printer can reach up to 5760 dpi, so photo prints will look sharp.
However, you don’t always need to print photos in maximum resolution. The size of the photo must also be taken into account in determining the printing resolution so that the ink does not run out quickly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?