Brother Printer HL-l6200DW default password | The password for the HL-16200DW is not too difficult and there can be found easily. The login password on the brother machine is the default for most Printer models is “access” or “initpass” which also includes the HL-l6200DW model.
Brother Printer HL-l6200DW default password
How do I find out the default password for my Brother network card, BRAdmin, Remote Setup, or Web-Based Management on my Brother HL-L6200DW printer?
- What to know is, Default login password for managing machine settings is: “initpass”.
- Or a password located on the back or bottom of your machine and preceded by “Pwd”.
Depending on your model the printer you are using and all of them have their own passwords. You can also check the default password by printing a Network Configuration Report on the Brother HL-L6200DW machine. It is very important to change the default login password to protect your machine from unauthorized access later, and to make the following features and software more secure:
- BRAdmin Light/BRAdmin Professional Web Based Management
- Remote Setup (network only) Firmware Update Tool.
How to Change Brother Printer HL-l6200DW Password
To change the password:
- Open your web browser.
- Correctly type “http://machine IP address” in your browser’s address bar (where “enter your printer’s IP address” is the printer IP address or print server name). For example: http://192.168.1.2
- In the Login field, type the default login password.
- Click the Administrator tab on your desktop window. If you don’t find the Administrator tab, click Login Password.
- In the [Enter New Password] field you can enter the password you want to use. If necessary, you can write down the password and store it in a safe place.
- In the Confirm New Password field, retype the new password. Click Submit and done.
You Might Also Need:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?